PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THE REMOTE TUNING PROCESS:
*****IN ORDER TO QUALIFY FOR THIS PACKAGE, YOUR CAR MUST BE COMPLETELY STOCK AND NOT PREVIOUSLY TUNED!*****
2016+ Q50/Q60 3.0T CUSTOM STAGE 1 ECU CALIBRATION! THIS IS A COMPLETE RECALIBRATION OF YOUR FACTORY ECU TO ALLOW A MASSIVE PERFORMANCE INCREASE OVER STOCK POWER LEVELS. THIS IS A FULL REMOTE TUNE BUT AT AN OFF THE SHELF TUNE(OTS)PRICE AS WE DO NOT BELIEVE THESE CARS CAN RUN PROPERLY AND SAFELY ON A SIMPLE LOAD AND GO TUNE.
STOCK REDSPORT POWER INCREASE: 50-60WHP(at sea level)
STOCK NON REDSPORT POWER INCREASE: 90-100WHP(at sea level)
BOOST LEVEL: 16PSI
IF YOUR Q IS STOCK AND YOU ARE LOOKING TO GET AN EASY 50-100WHP OUT OF IT, THIS KIT IS FOR YOU. NO MODIFICATIONS ALLOWED! THIS IS GEARED TOWARD SOMEONE LOOKING FOR THE BENEFITS OF THE FULL REMOTE TUNE BUT AT AN OTS(OFF THE SHELF) TUNE PRICE! THIS INCLUDES EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO TUNE YOUR CAR.
SONICTUNED DECAL CHOICE: If you would like a SONICTUNED GEL decal, please select between MONOCHROME or the COLORED stacked decal which can both be found on the product page. If this is left blank, you will receive a standard white vinyl decal.
INCLUDED IN THIS KIT:
-ECUTEK BLUETOOTH CONNECT KIT
-ECUTEK ECU AND PHONE FLASH LICENSE
-CUSTOM ECU CALIBRATION
NOT INCLUDED IN THIS KIT:
-PROVISIONS FOR ANY PHYSICAL MODIFICATIONS DONE TO THE CAR BESIDES A HEAT EXCHANGER!
-CUSTOMIZED TUNING FOR YOUR SPECIFIC SETUP
The first time retune fee does not apply to this tune. If you decide to modify the car past stock and need a retune, you will need to pay the difference between the two kits plus the first time retune fee. The second time retune fee will apply after that.
Please note, adding modifications such as downpipes and exhaust will create an overboost condition since the wastegate maps will be made for a stock vehicle. Safeties are set in place to not allow boost to go over the target and will cause the car to cut boost and throw an overboost code. If at anytime a datalog is sent showing these conditions, you will be charged the upgrade fee stated above in order to fix the issue. There are no exceptions to this rule.
Most orders ship within 5 business days after processing is complete. AFFIRM payments take additional time to process and may require up to an additional 2-3 business days.
Feel free to email mark@sonictuned with any questions before making the purchase.
2016+ ECUTEK STAGE 1/STOCK CAR VR30 3.0T Q50/Q60 TUNE!
PhoneFlash – Terms And Conditions of Use
PhoneFlash (including EcuTek Cloud) Terms and Conditions of use
EcuTek reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time for any reason without notification placing the updated terms and conditions on the App stores and website as required. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT DOWNLOAD, INSTALL OR USE THE SOFTWARE.
This agreement (the “Agreement”) is made between EcuTek Technologies (“EcuTek”) and you, the customer (“Licensee”). The terms and conditions of this Agreement are intended by the parties as a final expression of their agreement with respect to the subject matter hereof and may not be contradicted by evidence of any prior or contemporaneous agreement. This Agreement shall constitute the complete and exclusive statement of the terms and conditions, and no extrinsic evidence whatsoever may be introduced in any judicial proceeding, which may involve the Agreement. This Agreement supersedes any other written agreements between you and EcuTek and may not be modified except by a writing executed by both parties hereto.
For the purpose of this agreement, the Product is software including but not limited to ECU Connect, ProECU and the ROM storage, subscriptions, and transfer infrastructure, its associated PhoneFlash support functions and systems, including the back end systems accessed using the front end software.
You agree to the following definitions and that you qualify as either a “Tuner” or an “End User” and the terms thereafter unless defined otherwise.
- The “End User” or customer is the party that receives goods and services directly or via EcuTek services from a “Tuner”.
- The “Tuner” represents all employees of the no innated tuning company (selected by the “End User”) for the purpose of supplying tuning services.
- “EcuTek” includes the company and any and all employees.
Services and Product definitions
- The “Service” defines the systems used in PhoneFlash, including storage, accounts, transfers, communication and delivery infrastructure related to delivering the Product to you.
- The “Product” is the goods created or sold by the tuner for use in the PhoneFlash system. This can include any designed, developed or delivered goods, including digital goods created by a “Tuner” and delivered by “EcuTek” software or PhoneFlash specific hardware before during or after being processed. Hardware and tuning items not related specifically to the or use of the PhoneFlash service (e.g. injectors or turbo kits) are not part of the product in these terms and conditions, and EcuTek has no influence or liability regarding these items.
- “Unsuitable data” is any file, calibration, advice, or specification that “EcuTek” or a “Tuner” has with reasonable requirement deemed unsuitable for use by an “end user”. The intent of this process is to protect end-users and tuners from known issues while they are being remedied. The final determination of reasonable requirement is at the discretion of EcuTek; it can be initially set by a “Tuner” or “End User”, but requests can be made from any party and release of “Unsuitable Data” reviewed on a case by case basis by “EcuTek”.
Who owns the Product in PhoneFlash
Ownership of the product is defined as which party has control of access to the product.
The Tuner has ownership of any and all of their inventions; PhoneFlash relevant hardware, calibrations, advice and tuning information (product) before it is transferred to the PhoneFlash cloud system.
The Tuner always retains ownership of their intellectual property (IP) contained in any of the calibrations, information or advice within the Product even if access to the product is not controlled by the tuner.
EcuTek or the End-user will not reverse engineer, disassemble or share a tuners IP with any other party except on their express permission. EcuTek retains copies of the product within their infrastructure to enable the transfer of files etc.; they do not share data with any party without permission from the current owner.
Once the Product has been delivered (physically or transferred to EcuTek Cloud), ownership transfers to the end-user and access to the Product is fully granted. Though the End User is the owner of the product items may not be made visible if they are deemed as unsuitable by “EcuTek” or the “Tuner”, if the customer wishes to obtain copies of the unsuitable data, it can be requested from EcuTek and if approved can be accessed with no liability or service guarantee offered henceforth.
EcuTek reserve the right to change ownership of the product when in dispute on a case by case basis.
Unauthorised Copies of Products and services are not allowed.
In the event of situations where either the end-user, Tuner are dissolved, default, or deceased, the ownership of data and control is transferred to the respective other parties to maintain.
The End User is the Owner of any items Developed by and from the PRODUCT; this includes data Collected (e.g. logs, DTC Reports, Performance runs and Calibrations) once they have been delivered for you.
End-User and Tuner Contributions
EcuTek does not assert any ownership over your Contributions. You retain full ownership of all of your Contributions and any intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights associated with your Contributions. We are not liable for any statements or representations in your Contributions provided by you in any area on the Application. You are solely responsible for your Contributions to the Application, and you expressly agree to exonerate us from any and all responsibility and to refrain from any legal action against us regarding your Contributions.
EcuTek have the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, (1) to edit, redact, or otherwise change any Contributions; (2) to re-categorize any Contributions to place them in more appropriate locations on the Application; and (3) to pre-screen or delete any Contributions at any time and for any reason, without notice. We have no obligation to monitor your Contributions.
Who controls the Service?
EcuTek reserves the right to control access to any and all data created or used by any party.
Access to the product or parts of the product created by the “tuner” can be restricted or labelled as unsuitable by the “tuner” when reasonable grounds are given. The tuner should communicate with the “End User” when making this change so that the “End User” is aware that the file will be marked as unsuitable.
Files deemed as unsuitable for use and are marked as such will no longer be available for download by the end-user. This ensures calibrations that are deemed unsuitable for use in a vehicle cannot be inappropriately downloaded. End-users still own these files and can request them from EcuTek with no guarantees or liability henceforth from either EcuTek or the Tuner; using or storing these files is at the End Users risk.
Fee’s and Charges
EcuTek does not charge the “End User” for any tuning services. ECU Connect is a free to use app. Charging for tuning services is performed by the “Tuner” and made separately from this service and agreement.
EcuTek may charge a service fee where applicable to implement the transfer of data and tuning services etc.
EcuTek Product License
This Service is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties.
This Service is licensed, not sold. Licences and login’s to the service cannot be shared.
Grant Of License
You may install and use the Product on as many devices as required belonging to you or your employer. Due to the nature of the Product, you may only use one EcuTek account login on the device at one time. ProECU and the ProECU related functions for ECU connect can only be used one device at a time due to the nature of the DESKey.
Limitations Of Use
You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the PRODUCT nor permit any third party to reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise reduce the Software to any other humanly perceivable form, and may not modify, adapt, rent, lease, loan, or create derivative works based upon the PRODUCT or any part thereof.
You may not attempt to circumvent the per ECU licensing model or per vehicle subscription model used by the PRODUCT in any way.
Use of the PRODUCT to develop ECU calibrations is restricted solely to ECUs that will be programmed using the product, according to the PRODUCT licensing model.
You may not make available any part of the software, hardware or documentation available to a third party without the express written permission of EcuTek.
Any software updates or data files supplied by EcuTek in relation to this PRODUCT are covered by the terms and conditions specified in this agreement.
You agree to only permit competent persons (experienced in engine management tuning) to supply tuning products, analysis or tuning advice within the PRODUCT.
Any Communications made using the PRODUCT must not harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the PRODUCT to you.
You may not…
- use the PRODUCT for any purposes that may damage the reputation of EcuTek or any of the manufacturers whose vehicles EcuTek support. Perform all tuning in a responsible and ethical manner.
- engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the PRODUCT.
- trick, defraud, or mislead EcuTek and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords
- Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
- Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the PRODUCT or the networks or services connected to the PRODUCT.
- Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
- Use any information obtained from the PRODUCT in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
- Sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
- Use the PRODUCT as part of any effort to compete with EcuTek or otherwise use the PRODUCT and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the PRODUCT or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the PRODUCT.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive co